The gallant days…
Oh, those were days of power, gallant days, biking here and there. That Dyna was a beautiful friend. I thought sharing a picture of my first bike on this Holiday, would be fitting!
gallant \ GAL-uhnt \
1. Brave, spirited, noble-minded, or chivalrous: a gallant knight; a gallant rescue attempt.
2. Exceptionally polite and attentive to women; courtly.
3. Stately; grand: a gallant pageant.
1. A brave, noble-minded, or chivalrous man.
2. A man exceptionally attentive to women.
3. A stylish and dashing man.
Origin: Related to the word gala , gallant stems from the Old French word galer meaning “to amuse oneself, to make merry.”