Our only requisition was…
On the 27th annual MDA Freedom Ride, our only requisition was, “We ride for those who can’t but someday will…with your help”.
This is why we pull together as a biker community and ride in the MDA Freedom Ride!
requisition \ rek-wuh-ZISH-uhn \
1. A demand made.
2. The act of requiring or demanding.
3. An authoritative or formal demand for something to be done, given, supplied, etc.: The general issued a requisition to the townspeople for eight trucks.
4. A written request or order for something, as supplies.
1. To require or take for use; press into service.
2. To demand or take, as by authority, for military purposes, public needs, etc.: to requisition supplies.