No doubt about it, we will NOT have to beguile anyone this weekend! The upcoming 27th annual MDA Freedom Ride is going to be a spectacular one!
beguile \ bih-GAHYL \, verb;
1. To influence by trickery, flattery, etc.; mislead; delude.
2. To take away from by cheating or deceiving (usually followed by of): to be beguiled of money.
3. To charm or divert: a multitude of attractions to beguile the tourist.
4. To pass (time) pleasantly: beguiling the long afternoon with a good book.
On the 27th annual MDA Freedom Ride, our only requisition was, “We ride for those who can’t but someday will…with your help”.
This is why we pull together as a biker community and ride in the MDA Freedom Ride!
requisition \ rek-wuh-ZISH-uhn \
1. A demand made.
2. The act of requiring or demanding.
3. An authoritative or formal demand for something to be done, given, supplied, etc.: The general issued a requisition to the townspeople for eight trucks.
4. A written request or order for something, as supplies.
1. To require or take for use; press into service.
2. To demand or take, as by authority, for military purposes, public needs, etc.: to requisition supplies.