On the 27th annual MDA Freedom Ride, our only requisition was, “We ride for those who can’t but someday will…with your help”.
This is why we pull together as a biker community and ride in the MDA Freedom Ride!
requisition \ rek-wuh-ZISH-uhn \
1. A demand made.
2. The act of requiring or demanding.
3. An authoritative or formal demand for something to be done, given, supplied, etc.: The general issued a requisition to the townspeople for eight trucks.
4. A written request or order for something, as supplies.
1. To require or take for use; press into service.
2. To demand or take, as by authority, for military purposes, public needs, etc.: to requisition supplies.